Most of us spend half our time at work and the other half at home. Home is where the heart is. Home is where our family is. Home is where we are most likely to have intimate contact with people we love who may be infected with a contagious pathogen. Or perhaps we may be infecting them.
If you become infected at work, you bring the infection home to those you love.
If you become infected at home, you bring the infection to work with you.
What is to be done? There’s an answer.
- Obey CDC and State social distancing advisories. It may save your life or the life of someone you love.
- If there is someone in your home who is infected, keep them quarantined.
- Obey “Stay at Home” guidelines. If you’ve been exposed or are showing symptoms, STAY HOME.
- Clean and disinfect your home regularly with an EPA registered disinfectant.
- Continuously sanitize all the air and all the surfaces in your home with EPA registered ActivePure Technology.
Practice workplace-home continuity.
If your workplace is sanitized but your home isn’t, the cycle of protection is broken.
Home is where the heart is. Keep yours safe with ActivePure Technology.
Talk to an Enviropath professional today!